Apply for Your One-to-One Marketing Transformation Session
Are you ready to take your marketing strategy to the next level? Have you tried online marketing to no avail? Are your revenue numbers increasing marginally or sliding? Is it time for you to position your company and products differently to attract and convert your ideal customer?
If so, then Let’s Talk. During our 30-minute marketing transformation session we will discuss:
- Your current customer attraction strategy and why it isn’t working.
- A new marketing approach for you.
- The essential building blocks needed to attract new customers.
- The #1 issue that is stopping you from building a responsive marketing strategy.
You will leave with a list of recommendations and what you need to do next to take action.
Spaces are limited so sign up now.
You must meet the following criteria to be considered for a one-to-one Marketing Transformation Session with me.
- You are committed to attracting and converting your ideal customers into revenue magnets.
- You are ready to implement a repeatable customer attraction system that works for you.
- You are ready to invest in yourself and your company including time, energy, attention, and financial resources.
If you answered YES to all of the above criteria, simply answer the questions to the right on this page to apply for your personal Marketing Transformation Session. Your responses will be held in the strictest of confidence.
After you submit your application, we will send you instructions how to schedule your session.
I look forward to meeting you and traveling with you on your journey to taking your marketing to the next level.
“Sheila delivers excellent advice and always offers solutions instead of barriers. She has a wonderful “can-do” personality that creates a positive atmosphere.”
“Sheila is very understanding when it comes to the needs of her clients and has helped us on numerous occasions to create a host of new content. I would without hesitation recommend KIWI Communications, Inc. to any organization that is seeking a full service marketing agency.”